Service Inspector worldwideNussbaumen | Job ID 15109
- Job ID 15109
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Export AG
- Area of employment Sales
- Country Switzerland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry sofort oder nach Vereinbarung
- Guidance and technical support to dealers with new machines assembling, commissioning and handing over to end users, along with simultaneous reporting and related documents preparation
- Training and instructions to end users on machines operation, best practice in maintenance activities, with focus on health and safety related topics
- Conduction of basic technical training for dealers – advice on further advanced training possibilities, tools and equipment related advising, Liebherr products and service promotion
- Hands-on support to dealers on troubleshooting, problems rectification, and supervision of overhauls carried out by dealers
- Technical high school (mechanical engineering, electrics or mechatronics)
- Several years of professional experience as construction or agricultural machinery service engineer or technician, mechatronics engineer or technician.
- Good knowledge in the fields of electrics/electronics, hydraulics, mechanics, diesel engines; with preferable experience on Liebherr mining and earth moving machines
- Proficient usage of usual MS Office applications
- Ability to fluently communicate in English, both written and spoken; further languages knowledge is preferable
- Willingness to international traveling with time and geographic flexibility (60to80%)
- Pro-activeness, flexibility and teamwork readiness.
- Self-dependence and responsibility at work
- Professional appearance and respectful manners at dealing with end users and dealers, ability to face critical situations
Working for LIEBHERR you will have the opportunity to perform independently as well as varied and interesting challenges for a successful international company. Secure and progressive work environment and social benefit.