Parts Interpreter - Rockingham, PerthRockingham | Job ID 14211
- Job ID 14211
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr-Australia currently has a position vacant for a motivated, technically minded Parts Interpreter to be based at our Rockingham branch. Reporting to the Parts Supervisor the Parts Interpreter will be part of a small team of 12 servicing clients throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- Interpreting of spare parts.
- Providing Technical and Product information to customers.
- Working in conjunction with customers and other departments to maximise Parts Sales opportunities.
- Processing and controlling parts movements for Service and Sales jobs.
- Understanding and monitoring effective parts processes including stock control and inventory.
- Providing professional & timely customer service to internal & external customers at all times.
Applications are sought from candidates with the following attributes:
- Extensive knowledge of machines and components.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Customer focused.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively focus on primary objectives in a changing environment & to plan, schedule & prioritise workload.
- Intermediate computer skills.
A competitive salary package including but not limited to: 10% superannuation, parking and development opportunities.
This role is perfect for applicants who have previously worked in a Heavy Industry and wish to make a move ‘off the tools’ or for those with previous Parts Interpreting experience who wish to be part of something bigger with the OEM. If you’re looking for the next step in your career and want to use your technical skills / knowledge to solve problems, then a job in our parts department is for you!
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please apply via the link below.
Applications Close 2nd August 2019
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES PLEASE.