Heavy Equipment Technician - FieldFort McMurray, AB | Job ID 10531
- Job ID 10531
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
This position will be working within our Mining division to repair, troubleshoot, overhaul and maintain equipment in the Fort McMurray oil sands sector. A self-starter with major brand experience and passion to learn, you are looking to develop your career within a dynamic, fast growing family orientated but global business.
Located out of our Fort MacKay branch, the work schedule is on a 14 day on followed by 14 days off, on a day and night shift rotation.
YOUR SKILLS – Heavy Equipment Technician
- Check, inspect, diagnose and repair T282 and T284 Ultra Class Trucks, PR776 Dozers, and large hydraulic excavators for optimized customer performance.
- An expert in parts identification/schematics, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and major system diagnostics, component exchange, repair and warranty related activities.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- You make safety a habit and communicate effectively and provide valued customer solutions within dynamic applications.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in construction or mining heavy equipment preferred.
- A Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician License and a commitment to ongoing technical development.
We offer a highly competitive total remuneration and benefits package, inclusive employer paid premiums and enrolment for employee and their dependents into extended health, dental and vision care programs from day one.
From wellness programs, full earnings employer RRSP matching, relocation possibilities, to loyalty and signing bonus programs, we want you to deliver to your maximum potential and be rewarded accordingly.
We support your career with Liebherr via comprehensive factory based training with our European and American sister companies, a North American training academy and a full training and development platform to elevate your career to the next level.
Modern equipped facilities and service trucks, tool and equipment allowances.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.
Our employees are the key to our success. Let’s create a rewarding future together.
Ready to grow with us?
Apply on line today at www.liebherr.ca/career to join our fast growing team!
One Passion. Many opportunities