After Sales Supervisor, BiggleswadeBiggleswade | Job ID 68745
- Job ID 68745
- Division Liebherr International
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Are you looking for the next step in your career? If so, Liebherr-Great Britain has a great opportunity for an After Sales Supervisor to join our Earth Moving Aftersales team in Biggleswade. As an Aftersales Supervisor you will effectively supervise Field Service Engineer’s time and workloads whilst ensuring administrative procedures are adhered to and enhanced whilst contributing to the company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
- Monitors Engineer’s time ensuring efficient utilisation and allocation.
- Ensures that unused new parts, warranty parts or service exchange parts are returned, cleaned and labelled to the relevant department from related jobs, and are accompanied by accurate and complete documentation.
- Actively participates in the opening/closing of jobs, checking and processing of time sheets and inspection reports, and ensuring identified work outstanding is recorded for future resolution.
- Ensures the quality system requirements are maintained with tool and equipment issue and updates calibration records to adhere to the policy statement.
- Maintains communication with Field Service Engineers, internal departments, suppliers and customers to keep them fully informed and advised regarding the progress of jobs.
- Communicates with the team where holiday and training is concerned, to manage and ensure adequate coverage.
- Supports the team by undertaking some or all of the duties of colleagues, in their absence, to ensure efficient running of the department.
- Actively ensures all customer requests and requirements are received and dealt with, while keeping the customer informed at all stages of the process.
- Always collates sufficient information to support the accurate processing of internal or external invoices or warranty claims.
- Co-ordinates product modification programmes to ensure timely delivery to the customer.
- Continually liaises with the Sales department and customers regarding new machine deliveries and requirements.
- Liaises with the After Sales Parts team to co-ordinate the delivery of spare parts.
- Efficiently organises sub-contractors when supporting customers or engineers.
- Effectively plans the logistics for all spare parts, tools, transport and manpower to arrive in a timely manner.
- Takes responsibility for continuous self-development and looks at opportunities to use newly acquired skills within the role.
- Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
- GCSE passes grades A-C in Mathematics and English or equivalent.
- Full clean driving licence
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role and / or industry
- Team player.
- Good communicator at all levels.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Ability to demonstrate developed leadership skills
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Computer literate and able to demonstrate uses of IT relevant to role.
- Competitive wages
- Development opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits and employer paid premiums from day one
- Paid annual leave
- And much more!
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Wells at: [email protected].
One Passion. Many Opportunities.