Workshop Engineer - Mobile and Crawler CranesBiggleswade | Job ID 45782
- Job ID 45782
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Engineering
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Biggleswade workshop for a Workshop Engineer – Mobile & Crawler Cranes.To provide a professional and competent service to the company’s customers both external and internal at the workshop facility at Biggleswade whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
• To undertake build, assembly, diagnostic, service, repair, recovery and technical work on Liebherr mobile and crawler crane products on behalf of Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
• To undertake similar work on non-Liebherr products from time to time as necessary and as appropriate.
• To participate in the early stages of the effective processing of warranty claims and report on technical matters that might impact on the outcome of warranty claims.
• To investigate specific customer problems on a project by project basis, providing technical reports as may be requested from time to time.
• To work additional hours as reasonably required to undertake the described duties and to be available to work a rota-based out of hours customer support plan if such a plan were implemented or as may be required from time to time.
• To ensure that as far as possible that any commercial risks to the company are eliminated when dealing with customers and suppliers.
• To assist in repairs and maintenance in the field away from the workshop as required from time to time.
• In all activities to ensure that the Safety, Quality, Environmental, HR, Financial and all other operational policies of the company are adhered to and promoted and that company procedures, both operational and administrative are maintained.
• To be available to attend technical and product training, both in the UK and Germany to further your knowledge on the products and new company innovations.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• Satisfactory completion of a recognised apprenticeship in a related industry to NVQ level 3.
• Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role and / or industry.
• Technical competence in the areas of electrical, electronic, air and hydraulic systems.
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Julie Connell at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.