Field Service EngineerBiggleswade | Job ID 68728
- Job ID 68728
- Division Liebherr International
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Engineering
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Due to growth in our Earth Moving Aftersales department we are looking for customer focused Field Service Engineers to join our team in Biggleswade with engineers ideally based in any of the following areas; Beds, Bucks, Essex, Hertfordshire and North LondonAs a Field Service Engineer at Liebherr-Great Britain you will carry out maintenance and repair work on our products both at customer sites and onsite at Liebherr ensuring high quality standards and optimised repair time. You will play a crucial role in Liebherr-Great Britain’s success by increasing customer confidence and repeat business whilst striving to champion the company’s key results areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork and Leadership.
- Carry out, servicing, inspection and repair of earthmoving machinery and equipment at customer premises or on site or if required at the appropriate depot
- Ensure a good knowledge and understanding of Job Specific Safety Assessments (JSSA)
- Diagnose specific fault issues and action appropriately
- Return all warranty and other return parts cleaned and on time ensuring correct processes for packing and labelling
- Ensure all service information is read, understood and filed
- Correctly file all service manuals and that they are consistently updated
- Undertake all work strictly in compliance with manufacturer guidelines and recommendations
- Escalates the appropriate action in relation to broken or damaged company equipment
- Maintains a healthy and safe working environment for self and others through a clear understanding of workplace safety requirements and systems.
- Coordinates with the customer ensuring that customer needs are understood and that a flexible approach is adopted to meeting their needs
- Works with the customer in mind, making sure that quality work standards are maintained consistently an that post work, the repair site is left
- Is able to effectively contribute in recognising and improving work processes so as to drive greater efficiency
- This is classified as a Safety-Critical role and as such if you are successful in your application the offer will be subject to the passing of a Safety Critical medical to be carried out during the probationary period
The Successful Candidate Will Require The Following
- Satisfactory completion of a recognised apprenticeship in a related industry to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- GCSE passes grades A-C in Mathematics and English
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role and/or industry
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to use own initiative
- Computer literate and able to demonstrate uses of IT relevant to role
- Be able to travel UK & Ireland and overseas as required to support business requirements.
- Competitive wages
- Development opportunities through OEM training
- Comprehensive benefits and employer paid premiums from day one
- Paid annual leave
- And much more!
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Wells at: [email protected].
One Passion. Many Opportunities.