Customer Service Manager - Aftermarket (Components)Perth | Job ID 65784
- Job ID 65784
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the roleAn exciting new role has been created within Liebherr’s Component Division ideally based in Perth but other Liebherr Australian locations either in QLD, NSW or SA will also be considered for the right applicant. Working as part of a global team this role is focused on developing components business and service structure in Australia. This role is reporting directly to the General Manager for the Components Division in Australia.
- Envision and build a local customer service strategy and organizational set up for the components divisions service activities nationally
- Coordinate and manage training, warranty, technical service, and field test assignments for all powertrain products of Liebherr-Australia Components division
- Supervise resources associated to customer service and support
- Monitor all Customer Service activities and work on continuous improvement
- Coordinate processes and relations in-between Liebherr-Australia, European Liebherr Factories and Divisional Service Organization abroad.
- Maintains positive and harmonious working relationships with customers and relevant group internal stakeholders
- Be the first point of contact for customers and ensure customer satisfaction through proactive face to face customer engagements.
- Collaborate closely with the local service organization and Liebherr Components Production Facilities’ customer service in Europe to realize solutions for customers
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with the customer, providing communication with the end users and leadership as needed.
- Handle the planning, inventory and commercial processing of spare part business
- Optimize process flows to work as efficiently and effectively as possible
Skills & Experience
- Experience and proven success in managing service roles with powertrain components in heavy machinery/components in the mining industry or associated companies
- Deep technical understanding of mining excavator-/truck components is desirable
- Field service or associated function experience is necessary
- Customer focused with excellent social, verbal and written skills required
- There is a high level of autonomy with this role so must be hungry to succeed and highly self-motivated
- Must be willing to travel frequently within territory to mines sites and customers premises etc
- 11% Superannuation
- Salary Sacrifice and Novated Car Lease Options
- Generous employee benefits pool, including 5 days bonus leave, ability to purchase additional leave, 10 weeks paid parental leave, early access to LSL; wide range of company discounts and retail discount program
- $1000 Referral Program
Please apply via the link below.
Human Resource Business Partner
Applications close 13 April 2023
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date.
No third Parties or agencies please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Kushali Raghwani at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.