IT ApprenticeBiggleswade | Job ID 65714
- Job ID 65714
- Division Liebherr International
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Information technology / Software
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Students
- Type of contract full time
At Liebherr, our Apprentice Programme forms a crucial part of our plan for future growth.If you are ambitious (and we hope you are), you will want to know what we can offer in terms of career progression. Liebherr supports the personal and professional development of all its employees.Do you have the desire to succeed in IT and the right attitude to make that happen? If yes, come and join our team!
Based at our Biggleswade Site, the role contributes to the success of Liebherr - Great Britain Ltd. As part of the team you will undertake a formal apprenticeship within the business environment with a view to a long term career in IT.
• To undertake a 4 year apprenticeship programme as an IT Apprentice which will require completion of a recognised apprenticeship framework to a high standard.
• Rotating around all areas within IT which will include being involved in live projects.
• Undertake reception cover when required.
• Undertaking everyday tasks including general administration.
• Ensure all documentation is completed as required.
• Any other task or project as required to suit business needs.
• Ensure and maintain the health, safety and welfare of themselves and others in the workplace.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will require the following:
• Grade A-C or 9-4 in Maths, English
• An interest in IT and learning the day to day operations
• Good communicator at all levels
• Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and keen to learn
• Flexible approach to work
• Good problem solving aptitude
• Have an eye for detail and an appreciation of quality
We are offering the opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer in a secure and progressive work environment. You will recieve training and personal development, as well as a competivite salary and benefits.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Julie Connell at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.