Rentals Support Administrator 3 month FTCBiggleswade | Job ID 65623
- Job ID 65623
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Rental Ltd.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy for a 3 month fixed term contract has arisen within our Rentals division based in Biggleswade for a Rentals Support Administrator. The role contributes to the success of the Liebherr Rental division by providing office and administrative support to the team. Through consistent delivery of effective administrative, customer service and interpersonal skills, the job holder will play a key role in supporting the team’s objectives in line with the vision of the business whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
• Supporting LRL accounts payable department.
• General office filling and paperwork.
• Raising internal and external purchase orders and coding on supplier invoices.
• Ensuring filing system and machine Certificates are maintained.
• Answering customer calls and liaising with the relevant Rental Contract Manager.
• Raising of on hire contracts and sending to customers using AS400 System.
• Compiling transport quotes and machine release notes.
• Dealing with customers where machines are coming off hire.
• Initiating, following up and achieving tasks requested by other colleagues in the team.
• Provides an efficient service to customers and exceed their expectations.
• Prepares & issues work orders to Liebherr service depot depots.
• Raises purchase orders for external suppliers
• Supports all warranty claims – identified managed and processed within company guidelines. Attention to detail to all claims ensuring best return for the LRL business.
• Supports the service controller and HDM to Maintain communication with Inspection Engineers, internal departments, suppliers and customers to keep them fully informed and advised regarding the progress of break downs, servicing and damage charges.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• Experience in a similar role and similar industry
• Good communicator at all levels
• Flexible approach to work
• Able to demonstrate ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment.
• Attention to detail and numerical accuracy required
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Wells at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.