Bilingual HR Assistant (12 month contract)Burlington, ON | Job ID 65515
- Job ID 65515
- Division Liebherr International
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Human resources
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Come join an amazing HR Team! As an integral part of the Liebherr Canada Ltd. HR Team, the Bilingual Human Resources Assistant will perform project based tasks that support the needs of the Human Resources team and the business. This role requires maturity, excellent organization skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities while handling all information confidentially. The Bilingual Human Resources Assistant needs to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French. The incumbent will assist in the implementation of HR practices and aligning them to global HR strategic objectives across all Liebherr-Canada locations. This position is required to be in-office.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills in both English and French
- Provide support to HR Business Partners and HR Coordinator, by performing project based tasks
- Data collection from various internal and external sources
- Creation, implementation and execution of HR projects
- Maintain accurate documentation management while performing tasks
- Support internal audit process to ensure consistency and compliance
- Handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of human resources experience will be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French is a must.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast, ever-changing environment.
- Strong system administration and data management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy when performing data entry.
- Must be resourceful and have strong problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail with a desire to simplify and streamline processes and procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Competitive wages (premiums & allowances for select roles*)
- International training opportunities
- Challenging work opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits and employer paid premiums from day one
- Paid vacation & health and wellness days
- Generous employer RRSP matching
- And much more!
Liebherr Canada Ltd. is committed to provide a diverse, inclusive, safe and dignified work environment for all employees, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or any other aspect of their identity.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Natalie Ely at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.