Field Service Engineer - Earthmoving - BathgateBathgate | Job ID 68743
- Job ID 68743
- Division Liebherr International
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Engineering
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Due to growth in our Earth Moving Aftersales department we are looking for customer focused Field Service Engineers to join our team in Bathgate. As a Field Service Engineer at Liebherr-Great Britain you will carry out maintenance and repair work on our products both at customer sites and onsite at Liebherr ensuring high quality standards and optimised repair time. You will play a crucial role in Liebherr-Great Britain’s success by increasing customer confidence and repeat business whilst striving to champion the company’s key results areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork and Leadership.
- Carry out, servicing, inspection and repair of earthmoving machinery and equipment at customer premises or on site or if required at the appropriate depot.
- Diagnose specific fault issues and action appropriately.
- Return all warranty and other return parts cleaned and on time ensuring correct processes for packing and labelling.
- Ensure all service information is read, understood and filed.
- Correctly file all service manuals and that they are consistently updated.
- Undertake all work strictly in compliance with manufacturer guidelines and recommendations.
- Escalates the appropriate action in relation to broken or damaged company equipment.
- Develops an effective working relationship with the support team at the depot and can support others where required.
- Maintains a healthy and safe working environment for self and others through a clear understanding of workplace safety requirements and systems.
- Supports the roles of others ensuring administration and paperwork is completed effectively and on time as and when required.
- Develops outstanding rapport and relationships with all customers.
- Coordinates with the customer ensuring that customer needs are understood and that a flexible approach is adopted to meeting their needs.
- Works with the customer in mind, making sure that quality work standards are maintained consistently and that post work, the repair site is clean and left in a condition that satisfies the customer.
- Works in accordance with the company quality assurance guidelines.
- Is able to effectively contribute in recognising and improving work processes so as to drive greater efficiency.
- Ensures that self-image is a key contributor to promoting company business, and maintains both personal image and vehicle condition and cleanliness to an exceptional standard at all times.
- Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
The Successful Candidate Will Require The Following
- Satisfactory completion of a recognised apprenticeship in a related industry to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- GCSE passes grades A-C in Mathematics and English
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role and/or industry
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to use own initiative
- Computer literate and able to demonstrate uses of IT relevant to role
- Be able to travel UK & Ireland and overseas as required to support business requirements.
- Competitive wages
- Development opportunities through OEM training
- Comprehensive benefits and employer paid premiums from day one
- Paid annual leave
- And much more!
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Wells at: [email protected].
One Passion. Many Opportunities.