General Manager Technology Products (Mining) (w/m)Colmar/Cedex | Job ID 64147
- Job ID 64147
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
- Area of employment Information technology / Software
- Country France
- Entry level Management positions
- Type of contract full time
The Project Manager Technology Products (digital) has a divisional function and reports to the MIN EVP R&D, Engineering, Digitalization.
He / she supports in development of respective strategies and ensures the implementation of strategic initiatives, processes, policies and procedure in a co-operative approach across the Mining Division (MIN) of the Liebherr Group.
- Drives and animates cross functional teams in the development, implementation, and review of the divisional strategy for digitalization in cooperation with MIN Board
- Animates and supports inter-company steering committee and project teams for implementation of MIN strategic initiatives and projects for digitalization with resources and know-how from factories and affiliates
- Manages the holistic Digital Technology Product portfolio with support of the PMO
- Decides together with and as part of the steering committee for digitalization the priorities for all projects, including non- development projects ( go – to market, organizational projects, deployment projects of products, …)
- Assesses the performance of the organization, follows KPIs, ensures achievement of objectives and proposes changes as required.
- Owns together with and as part of the Steering Committee for Digital Technology Products the responsibility for an optimized, sustainable and positive P&L result.
- Drives continuous improvement in the global organization. Promotes synergies and the share of best practices in the division and Liebherr Group.
- Develops and drives the digitalization teams and steering committee to define and implement policies, processes, guidelines and standards, through the leverage of best practice in a co-operative approach across the division.
- Consolidates the legal questions to LIN (Liebherr International) from the whole Mining division in regard to digital business and channels the inquiries to the LIN Head of Digital Business and Strategy and in return, as single point of entry for the legal topics, again back to the mining division stakeholders
- A Mining Engineer degree with approximately 5 years of experience in a quarrying and with Project Management experience.
- Strategic thinking in: analyzing markets, competition and customer needs.
identifying threats and opportunities; and in adapting strategies to changing conditions.
- Analytical thinking: Breaks down issues into components and analyzes opportunities, costs, benefits, and risks associated with each alternative solution.
- Leadership: Builds organizational commitment, manages employee performance, motivates teams and demonstrates excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate honesty, fairness, and trustworthiness in an intercultural and international organization.
- High-cost awareness.
- Ability to travel globally with a significant share of work time.
- Language: fluent English, and German and French desirable.
We offer you the opportunity to join a successful international company and to work in a secure and progressive environment, which includes competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Virginie LOOS at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.