Heavy Equipment Workshop Technician, EarthmovingMoncton, NB | Job ID 54971
- Job ID 54971
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As the newest Workshop Technician, you will be a key member of the Moncton Branch! You will be working independantly and be responsible for the overall safe and effective repair and reconditioning of machinery and components for Earth Moving Equipment. You will strive to deliver high levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
• Perform new and used machinery preparation, scheduled maintenance, repair or overhaul usually requiring component replacement, commissioning and adjustment of mechanical/hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic equipment, including warranty upgrades
• Recondition and repair equipment components and systems as assigned
• Troubleshoot, inspect and diagnose Liebherr machinery and components including electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, engines, gearbox/drive train, etc.
• Perform pre-delivery inspections of equipment and new & used equipment preparation
• Occasionally perform servicing on Liebherr machinery as directed, including fluid checks, and sample pulling, oil and filter checks, changing lubricants, replacing filters, greasing machine lube points etc
• Ensure components, material and/or equipment is inspected, is corrected to specifications and ensure timely delivery programs are achieved
• Ensure all final verifications specified in work instructions, scope of work, verbal communication and specifications are carried out and complete
• Accurate and timely submission of reports and technical document including service reports
• Operate and maintain tools, equipment and work areas in accordance with company policy
• Other duties as assigned
• 3+ years experience repairing and maintaining heavy equipment, Provincially recognized Heavy Equipment Certificate is strongly preferred
• Valid drivers license is required
• Demonstrated diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
• Working knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems
• Ability to read and understand schematics and drawings
•Effective communication skills
• Proficient with computers including MS Office, Service reporting/time entry and parts ordering software
• Resourceful and able to work independently with minimal supervision as needed
- Competitive wages (premiums & allowances for select roles*)
- International training opportunities
- Challenging work opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits and employer paid premiums from day one
- Paid vacation & health and wellness days
- Generous employer RRSP matching
- And much more!
Liebherr Canada Ltd. is committed to provide a diverse, inclusive, safe and dignified work environment for all employees, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or any other aspect of their identity.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Gauss at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.