Working student in the area of Deep Learning - Computer VisionUlm | Job ID 41742
- Job ID 41742
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Digital Development Center GmbH
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Germany
- Entry level Students
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry March 2022
For our global eDevelopment we are looking for a working student (m/f/d) in the area of Deep Learning - Computer Vision.
To support our new digitalization team in Ulm, we are hiring a motivated student with great interest in the area of deep learning for computer vision. In the Data Processing Technologies team, we are working on the applications of cutting-edge data science and machine learning techniques in a wide variety of Liebherr products. Among other things, we are applying the advanced computer vision technologies to analyze the content of a fridge from visual information alone. To help solve the technical challenges this project poses, we are looking for a rockstar working student (m/w/d) with interest in image processing technologies such as image classification, object recognition as well as object verification.If you feel like you are up to the challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
• Involvement in cutting-edge computer vision research projects for up to 20h/week
• Implementation and detailed assessment of computer vision models
• Assistance with preparation of image datasets for training and testing purposes
• Optimization of deep learning development pipeline with regard to labeling and training
• Getting an in-depth look into the computer vision research process
• Programming in Python
• Visualization and presentation of your results
• Currently pursuing a university degree
• Familiarity with computer vision concepts such as image classification, object recognition and more
• Experience with Python and Deep Learning frameworks, preferably PyTorch
• Basic experience with Cloud VMs (e.g. on Azure or AWS) as well as bash scripting
• High degree of motivation & ability to collaborate in a team
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills in German & English
At the Liebherr Digital Development Center, we are working on a wide range of digital solutions from cloud applications to embedded software to data analysis. As a working student in the Data Processing Technologies team, you will be able to gain a deep insight into cutting edge technologies in areas such as computer vision, natural language processing or predictive maintenance. At the same time, you will enjoy a modern and comforting work environment with enthusiastic colleagues in our new Ulm offices, allowing you to do your best work with great support from everyone around you.
We offer all working students a market-oriented compensation along with appropriate flexible work time and location.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Elke Straßer at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.