Electrical EngineerPerth | Job ID 39528
- Job ID 39528
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Management positions
- Type of contract full time
About the role
Liebherr-Australia’s Mining Division has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Perth based Electrical Engineer to join a cutting edge, zero emissions Joint Venture, Powertrain Unit project. Reporting to the Design Engineer Technical Lead, you will; research, develop, design and test electrical components and systems. In addition to the technical aspects, the engineer also effectively communicates and collaborates with a wide variety of other stakeholders to ensure the project achieves its objectives.
- Research electrical/electronic components and systems for use heavy mining equipment
- Design, install, tests, analyse, and maintain electrical products, equipment, systems and processes
- Investigate equipment failures and diagnose faulty operation, and propose technical modifications and or solutions
- Maintain and/or creating electrical schematics
- Create technical instructions for field modifications or testing requests
- Develops and maintains relevant documentation, technical packages and work instructions
- Work independently and as a team member with other Engineers, Designers, and Joint Venture Partner key stakeholders
- Engages with vendors and internal customers to collaborate on projects and tasks
Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related electrical engineering discipline
- Two 2 years’ experience effectively designing and developing heavy industrial equipment
- Flexibility to travel extensively to customer sites and internationally
- Commitment to complying with, and adhere to QA and Health and Safety guidelines
- Handles multiple assignments and priorities, while fulfilling all commitments
- Establishing and sustaining robust/effective long term relationships
How to apply
Please apply via the "apply now" link.
Applications close COB 28th December 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. No third parties or agencies please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Stuart Spence at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.