Team Leader, IntralogisticsAdelaide | Job ID 39182
- Job ID 39182
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the roleReporting to the NDC Inventory Manager, The Team Leader, Intralogistics is responsible for the provision of ‘hands-on’ leadership that enables the team to deliver; safe, efficient and compliant warehouse and distribution services to the Mining Division.
- Provide effective leadership and direction to key stakeholders in other NDC teams
- Provide warehouse and distribution services
- Stock-taking and generating basic reports, receipt and dispatch items
- Co-ordinate dispatch transport and compile dispatch documentation
- Manage team’s work- flow to ensure other areas of the NDC are not adversely affected
Skills & Experience
- Certificate III Warehousing and Storage or > 3 years’ industry experience
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams
- Customer relationship management experience
- Forklift Licence (LF) (LO)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with demonstrated experience with MS Office
How to Apply
Please apply via the "apply now" link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Tanya Madden at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.