Light Vehicle Fitters to Heavy Diesel UpgradePerth | Job ID 37514
- Job ID 37514
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the roleReporting to the Field Service Supervisor, you will provide safe, efficient and compliant diagnostic, maintenance and component replacement services. You will develop relationships and build trust. We are looking for Light Vehicle Fitters or relevant mechanical trades to join our Field Service Team who are interested in completing a Heavy Diesel upgrade.
- Inspect plant and equipment for conformity and assist with rectification strategies
- Able to identify and source required spare parts
- Operate workshop equipment including mobile lifting equipment along with hydraulic tooling
- Diagnose faults of mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components and rectify
- Diagnose and rectify minor electrical faults
- Repair damaged or faulty parts
- Lubricate plant and equipment
- Provide adjustments to mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Work both autonomously and in a team environment on OEM equipment shutdowns
Skills and Experience
- Extensive mechanical trade experience required
- Ability to work autonomously and unsupervised at times
- Hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical skills preferred but not essential
- High Risk Licence LF & DG & EWP preferred but not essential
- Working at Heights certificate also preferred but not essential
How to apply
Please apply via the “Apply Now” link.
Applications close COB 19th November 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Kushali Raghwani at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.