Embedded Linux Development Engineer (m/f/d)Ulm | Job ID 27657
- Job ID 27657
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Hausgeräte Ochsenhausen GmbH
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Germany
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
For our global eDevelopment, we are looking for an Embedded Linux Development Engineer (m/f/d) at our location in Ulm.
- Define and implement Linux based connectivity and application software architectures from the first idea to series production and operation
- Implement embedded IoT application and connectivity software components
- Create and maintain custom embedded Linux systems
- Integrate modern open source components and latest software technologies
- Prepare and Support early prototyping of various connectivity standards and upcoming IoT technologies
- Support system integration and test in an agile team
- Enforce and implement smart solutions aligned with high level security requirements
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. Computer Science, Communications / Electronic Engineering or comparable
- At least 5 years experience in embedded software development
- Strong experience in C/C++
- Expert knowledge in building embedded Linux systems
- Practical knowledge in continuous delivery and agile methods
- Experience with connected devices including various communication protocols and technologies (Bluetooth, Wifi, SubGhz, CAN, Ethernet, 4G, 5G etc.) is a plus
- Ability to speak, understand and write German and English fluently
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Franziska Rolle at: +49 7352 928 4311.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.