Parts InterpreterSydney | Job ID 27002
- Job ID 27002
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the role
Due to an increase in work and with future driving the need to expand our workforce we are looking for a motivated Parts Interpreter to join our Mobile Crane Division. Reporting to the National Parts Manager, the Parts Interpreter is responsible for the ordering and interpreting of spare parts and provision of accurate, timely technical and product information to Liebherr customers and internal departments.
- Interpret parts queries to ensure customers order and receive the correct parts
- Providing Technical and Product information
- Identifying and securing additional parts sales opportunities
- Produce quotes and invoice spare parts orders
- Monitoring the effectiveness of parts processes including stock control and inventory
- Providing professional customer service to internal and external customers
- Maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders
Skills & experience
- Experience in spare parts / interpreting, ideally within OEM equipment or related heavy industry.
- Knowledge of cranes and components would be advantageous
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and complete to high standard
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
Our employees love working as part of a team / family to achieve the highest quality in everything we do whilst we accept responsibility as we aim to maintain our consistency and trustworthiness for years to come. Our independence enables us to make decisions rapidly and autonomously.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sit at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace
- Corporate Health Insurance | Novated Lease | Travel Club
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Applications close COB 12thMarch 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.