Quality EngineerSaline, MI | Job ID 26888
- Job ID 26888
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr Aerospace Saline, Inc.
- Area of employment Quality management
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Collects and analyzes data; develops metrics and reports using basic statistical methods.
- Learns policies, procedures and work instructions to complete routine tasks.
- Works on assignments routine in nature, requiring limited judgement.
- Conducts System and/or process audits, generates reports and follows up with corrective action.
- Analyzes data and develops reports and quality metrics.
- Works independently and as a team member and routinely interacts with cross-functional groups within the Liebherr organization.
- Participates in root cause analysis, corrective, and preventive actions within the organization.
- Supports production on quality related issues, and develops quality and technical documentation
- Knowledge of fundamental engineering, quality and project management concepts and practices.
- Knowledge of and certification to internal auditing principles and techniques; knowledge of AS9110, current revision.
- Knowledge of Root Cause Analysis, Problem Solving Process and 8D Methodology.
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents such as engineering specifications, drawings, blue prints, procedures, and manuals.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as algebra, probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Quality, or relevant field with 2-4 years of related Quality Engineer experience, with 1-2 years of experience in a systems role within a manufacturing environment and 2-years’ experience with corrective action implementation; or 3-6 years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) and/or ASQ Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) preferred but not required. FAA A&P (Airframe and Powerplant) certification also preferred.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. We hire as soon as possible.