Students (m/w/d) for internship/bachelor or master thesis for cloud applicationsUlm | Job ID 26144
- Job ID 26144
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Hausgeräte Ochsenhausen GmbH
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Germany
- Entry level Students
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry from march 2021
For our global eDevelopment at the location in Ulm we are looking for students (m/f/d) for internship and bachelor/master thesis.
We are hiring specialists for our Digital Hub at new Center of Digitization in Science Park Ulm and are looking for you to support our team of cloud applications.
- Passionated software developer
- Implementing cloud modules
- Building prototypes
- Support development team
- Enjoy working with agile practices
- Being a quality hero by creating automated tests
- Study in Computer Science
- Experience in Java development
- Understanding of containers technology (Docker, Kubernetes)
- First steps in storage technologies (SQL DB, NoSQL)
- Ability to speak, understand and write German and English fluently
You can expect exciting topics as well as a good working atmosphere in a dynamic team.
As an innovative, family-owned company, we understand your ideas are our future. We foster your talent and encourage you to develop your skills and ideas from the
beginning as part of a supportive team.
Ready to put your ideas into practice? Join and launch your career with us. We grant you a competitive salary.
Please add to your application a proof of your current study achievements and in case of an obligatory internship, the study guideline, which regulates the internship and shows obligatory duration.