General Manager, Maritime Cranes - NSWSydney | Job ID 25929
- Job ID 25929
- Division Maritime Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Management positions
- Type of contract full time
About the role
Liebherr-Australia (LAS) has an outstanding career opportunity for a suitably experienced General Manager to lead our Maritime Crane Division based at the Erskine Park, NSW. Working in close partnership with the Divisional Management in Europe and the LAS Board of Management (BOM), this role takes on the primary responsibility of overall management and leadership of the division across Australia and New Zealand. Working with key stakeholders and the Divisional leadership team you will ensure achievement of sales and customer service outcomes, identification and execution of new business opportunities.
- Develop and implement strategic plan and objectives
- Provide effective leadership – collaborative and strategic to the division
- Determine budgets and achievement of revenue and profit goals
- Resource Management and Allocation to maximise efficiencies and effectiveness
- Establish Sustainable relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Coaching & Mentoring – engage and develop geographically diverse teams to shape culture and foster success
- Forecasting, Negotiating and Pricing
Skills & experience
- Proven experience in a similar senior management role
- Extensive knowledge of Maritime Cranes
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Business will be highly regarded but are not essential
- Customer focused and an influential leader
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Liebherr-Australia has prospered for decades and intends to succeed for many more to come. We are dedicated to seeing our employees work together in an environment that fosters the true meaning of collaboration; a culture that creates the highest quality, cutting-edge products, long-lasting relationships, and improved organisational and individual capabilities. We aim to give our employees an opportunity to grow and develop their careers. If you have passion and share our commitment for safety, you should become a part of our Liebherr family.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace
What we offer you
- Attractive remuneration package and car allowance
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.