HR Business PartnerBurlington, ON | Job ID 25597
- Job ID 25597
- Division Liebherr International
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Human resources
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That is why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. At 47,000 strong worldwide, our employees are the key to our success.
This position will be working within our Human Resources division to provide proactive HR consulting services for all employee matters post hiring, and deliver targeted HR projects and initiatives for our ten branches across Canada. You have a passion as an HR Generalist, and are looking to develop your career within a family owned global business.
Located out of our Burlington branch, the work schedule is 8 hours per day Monday to Friday. Travel as required across Canada 25% of time.
Your Skills – Human Resources Business Partner
- With your knowledge of Canadian Provincial Legislations and Alberta Labour laws, you will act as an internal consultant and active resource for the leadership and their teams.
- With your tact and diplomacy, you remain highly visible at all times as the first point of contact for all HR-related matters for all our 10 branches, and facilitate collaborative problem solving and strategy implementation across the country.
- Experienced in Performance Management, Employee Engagement, and Employee and Leadership Development, you provide HR expertise at all stages of the employee life cycle to internal stakeholders.
- With your highly developed critical thinking, coaching abilities, conflict management, and problem-solving skills, you assist managers with resolutions to grievances, and attends labor-management committee meetings as required.
- You make safety a habit, you communicate effectively verbally and in writing and will provide training of systems, policies, and leadership development.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent and a minimum of five years’ experience as an HR Generalist, with both tactical and strategic responsibilities. CHRP designation as asset.
- You possess leadership abilities, great interpersonal skills, and the ability to influence at all levels of the organization. Bilingual French/English required.
We offer a highly competitive total benefits package, inclusive of salary, full earnings employer RRSP matching, employer paid premiums into our benefits plan, and enrolment for employees and their dependents into extended health, dental and vision care programs from your first day as a part of our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates its diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.