Mechanical Fitters - MackayMackay | Job ID 19476
- Job ID 19476
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Young Professionals
- Type of contract full time
An exciting opportunity has become available for motivated Mechanical Fitters. Reporting through to the Customer Support Manager, you will be responsible for the provision of safe, effective and timely product and technical support services and advice to the Division’s customers.
• Maintain Liebherr Mining Equipment to an industry-leading standard.
• Mechanical diagnosis and repairing of faults on all machines (Electrical and Hydraulic faultfinding also required).
• Carry out all required major and minor services to machines as directed.
• Carry out maintenance and component replacements in all areas relative to site responsibilities.
• Accurate completion of documentation including timesheets, maintenance requests and any site-specific documentation required.
• Develop and maintain customer relationships when in the field.
• Trade Qualified
• Exceptional safety standard
• Able to work remotely
• Previous Liebherr Excavator experience
• Motivation and excellent communication skills
• Highly customer service focused
• A current driver's license
Liebherr-Australia provides its employees with a great range of benefits:
• Competitive industry salary, plus 10% superannuation
• A wide range of excellent career opportunities
• Various discounts with a number of business partners- including discounted airfares
• Great training opportunities- including renewing of certifications and upskilling if required
• Discounted tooling and provision of tooling insurance for all Service team members
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please apply via the link below.
Human Resources Advisor
Applications close Sunday, 23rd February 2020
No third parties or agenices please.