Area Sales Manager Earthmoving 1Sheffield | Job ID 15924
- Job ID 15924
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Contributes to the sales growth of the division by generating sales lead as a result of effective networking, referrals and prospecting.
- Successfully identifies, penetrates and closes business opportunities to a successful end, including additional sales opportunities in terms of parts and rentals.
- Prepares and follows up with quotations, and ensures timely payments from clients.
- Monitors orders closely and can rapidly escalate any lost order issues so as to minimise any financial loss.
- Consistently achieve sales and profitability targets.
- Maintains an excellent relationship with suppliers ensuring that the correct specifications for an order are delivered to the customer.
- Works in harmony with the Sales office organisation and other departments to maximise productivity and reduce costs.
- Communicates effectively with After Sales so as to ensure a smooth and seamless handover of products to customers.
- Actively develops a network of new customer relationships with both new and existing clients.
- Maintains an accurate database of all customer contact details and shares this information willingly with other areas of the business.
- Takes ownership for customer complaints, remains the point of contact and resolves these to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Identifies the opportunity to supervise product demonstrations at selected customer sites so as to facilitate the closing of new business deals.
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role within the construction industry
- Flexible approach to work
- Demonstrable skills in negotiation and selling
- Outstanding communication skills and can demonstrate how this has been used effectively in a team environment
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development