Sales ManagerSydney | Job ID 15908
- Job ID 15908
- Division Crawler Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr-Australia Crawler Cranes & Foundation Equipment Division is currently seeking a savvy, professional and experienced Sales Manager to be based at our purpose-built branch located at Erskine Park. Reporting to the General Manager this position will work autonomously and as part of a small local team responsible for sales and account management of new and existing clients throughout Australia.
- Developing product awareness by promoting the Liebherr brand and the quality and reliability of our products
- Establish and nurture relationships with Customers that lead to sales of Crawler Cranes & Foundation Equipment
- Management of the full customer life cycle from negotiations and quote through to handover and after-sales for new and used equipment, and parts.
- Implementing sales and marketing initiatives
Frequent interstate travel to respond to customer enquiries and maintain the existing account base will be required. Availability for international travel for exhibitions, customer days and training to the European & Asian factories will also be essential.
A degree qualification in Marketing will be highly advantageous as would experience in OEM equipment, mining or related heavy industry. Knowledge in machinery sales within the civil construction, construction or rail maintenance industry will be highly regarded, but not essential. Fully training for this role is on offer both locally and overseas, however the Sales Manager must have a willingness to learn to be successful in this role.
Salary on offer between AU$95k and AU$105k. A range of excellent benefits are on offer to the successful candidate including, but not limited to, competitive salary, 10% superannuation, international travel opportunities, vehicle and commissions.
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please apply via the link below.
Applications Close 30th June 2019
No agencies or third parties please.