Field Service Technician - PerthPerth | Job ID 15804
- Job ID 15804
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr – Australia WA are looking for suitably experienced and qualified HD Fitter/Plant Mechanics (Field Service Technicians) to join the Field Service team. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for the provision of; safe, efficient and compliant diagnostics, as well as maintenance and component replacement services to our customer base.
- Perform diagnostic analysis and running adjustments on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Overhaul, repair and test hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Diagnose and repair minor electrical faults
- Work on machines or equipment, which utilise complex mechanical, automotive and/or pneumatic circuitry and controls or a combination thereof
- Repair, maintain and overhaul mechanical equipment with reference to OEM and workshop manuals
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, technical specifications and manuals
- Understand and implement quality control techniques
- Perform technical inspections of mechanical equipment
- Accurate completion of documentation including timesheets, maintenance requests and any site-specific documentation required.
- Certificate III Engineering (Mechanical) Diesel Fitter or Mobile Plant
- Current driver’s licence
- Able to mobilise to remote and interstate locations and work under challenging conditions
- Large excavator/haul truck experience
- High Risk Licence LF, DG, EWP
- Working at Heights certificate
- Liebherr mining equipment experience is advantageous
We provide in-house training on a range of machines, upskilling, corporate medical membership and discounted tooling. If you are attracted to the idea of working on world class mining equipment & being part of a team that prides itself on its supportive culture, as well as looking to build a successful career in a global company then this role is suited to you.
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please apply via the link below.
Human Resources Advisor
Applications close 21 June 2019
NO THIRD PARTIES OR AGENCIES PLEASE.