Service Engineer MaritimeDubai | Job ID 9381
- Job ID 9381
- Division Maritime Cranes
- Organization Liebherr Middle East, FZE.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United Arab Emirates
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry immediately
Liebherr Middle East FZE is responsible for sales and service of construction machinery and maritime cranes of the Liebherr Group in the Gulf region. This includes specifically mobile and crawler cranes, the complete range of earthmoving equipment, tower cranes and concrete equipment, duty cycle crawler cranes as well as material handling equipment in the maritime field.
- Diagnose, adjust, repair and overhaul maritime cranes such as Harbour Mobile Cranes, Ship Cranes and Offshore Cranes, Reach Stacker etc.
- Assembly and commissioning of new machines
- Repair literally any part on cranes, either on the company's yard, in the workshop or in the field
- Apply electrical theory and related knowledge to test and modify electric/hydraulic machinery, and electric/hydraulic control equipment
- Repair or replace damaged or worn parts
- Operate and inspect machines in order to diagnose defects
- Regular service attendances at customer sites
- Comply to applicable safety standards
- Represent LIEBHERR and its core values
- Organize, manage and complete projects individually and in team work
- Cooperate with all levels of staff
- Ability to multi-task while completing work in a competent and professional manner
- Handle confidential information
- Advanced knowledge in electrics and basic knowledge of hydraulic systems
- Willing to travel in the service region Middle East such as UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Somaliland and Saudi Arabia etc.
- Willing to work overtime as well as on weekends or on call duty
- Willing to work abroad for several consecutive weeks
- At least three years of experience as technician in the crane business
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken). German language would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge in MS-Office
- Team Player
- Performance-related remuneration
- Interesting and responsible task in a successful company group
- Social benefits of a modern company
Start date: February 1, 2022
Please note – ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.