Warehouse AdministratorHialeah Gardens, FL | Job ID 42093
- Job ID 42093
- Division Maritime Cranes
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Confirm and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments. Prepare items for shipment. Duties include assembling, addressing, stamping, and shipping merchandise or material, receiving, unpacking, verifying and recording incoming merchandise or material; and arranging for the transportation of products. Receive, store, and issue merchandise from stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard to fill shelves, racks, tables, or customer’s orders. Sets the positive example in punctuality and professional demeanor by respectful communication with all levels of staff, keeping work areas clean and orderly, and promoting safety regulations and all other company programs.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Absent undue hardship reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as invoices and packing slips, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipments.
- Prepare documents and shipping orders to route materials.
- Confer and correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications.
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies.
- Deliver or route materials to departments, using work devices, such as hand truck or forklift.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, and damages.
- Receive and count stock items and record data manually or using computer.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms and warehouses.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner.
- Mark stock items and locations.
- Maintains quality standards through visual and mechanical inspection methods.
- Prepares return parts for shipment back to the factory.
- Promotes a safe work environment by ensuring the group and self-follow established safety procedures.
- Handles and disposes of hazardous wastes, such as oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, auto parts cleaner, and similar material properly.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); with one to three years related experience or knowledge in warehouse or manufacturing environment.
- Must have forklift license.
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Proficiency in PC based word processing and spreadsheets.
- Ability to multi-task while completing work in a competent and professional manner.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Sharon Farinas at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.