Sales Manager Technology Products (m/w)Colmar/Cedex | Job ID 30781
- Job ID 30781
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
- Area of employment Sales
- Country France
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The Sales Manager “Technology Products” has an executive and global responsibility for the Sales of provided “Technology Products” for all Liebherr Mining Products (excavators, trucks and dozers). He/She executes operational duties in the global sales business between factories and affiliates/dealers, and in countries without Liebherr Mining representation also directly towards end customers.
He/She also provides the input from the market to establish sales budgets for and ensures that factories have a clear understanding about required lead times, receives information related to product development and understands what kind of support the affiliates/dealers do require.
To ensure high quality of the global Liebherr Mining Sales Business, he/she is further responsible to establish, implement and survey the principles of the Liebherr Mining Sales Excellence. He/She should have a clear focus to support affiliates / dealers in order to continuously improve the organization and expand the business in the different markets.
- The Sales Manager “Technology Products” is a delegate that acts on behalf of the Mining Board to survey the operational sales business within the nominated market.
- He/She is charged to ensure that affiliates / dealers will apply best practice, policies and agreed tools.
- He/She surveys the operational sales business for the overall region and is requested to report back the status to the Mining Sales Director , the factories and other stakeholders in the Mining organization.
- He/She supports the affiliate / dealer in their operational sales business in a way that all requirements necessary to achieve the targets are reported to relevant stakeholders and followed up.
- He/She has the duty to analyse and propose improvements to the sales organization and for customer support.
- He/She takes an active role in important sales projects (assists with presentations, meetings commercial input, contractual matters, negotiations).
- He/She is responsible for all matters of sales in markets with no sales representation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or in a related technical area (i.e., Mechanical Engineering or Mining Engineering)
- 5-10 years of experience in Sales of Technology Products and Mining Equipment
- Good overview of the competition
- A strong customer focus with ability to quickly adapt to (customer) stakeholders from on site level to Senior Executives in HQ that are influencing purchasing decisions for new equipment
- Possess good leadership and high level managerial skills
- Displays excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Displays strategic thinking by analyzes of markets and competition; identifies threats and opportunities; and adapts sales activities to changing conditions
We offer you the opportunity to join a successful international company and to work in a secure and progressive environment, which includes competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Virginie Loos at: 0033 3 69 49 22 02.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.