Field Service TechnicianPerth | Job ID 29219
- Job ID 29219
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the role Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for the provision of; safe, efficient and compliant diagnostics, as well as maintenance and component replacement services to our customer base.
- Perform diagnostic analysis and running adjustments on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Overhaul, repair and test hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Diagnose and repair minor electrical faults
- Work on machines or equipment, which utilise complex mechanical, automotive and/or pneumatic circuitry and controls or a combination thereof
- Repair, maintain and overhaul mechanical equipment with reference to OEM and workshop manuals
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, technical specifications and manuals
- Understand and implement quality control techniques
- Perform technical inspections of mechanical equipment
- Accurate completion of documentation including timesheets, maintenance requests and any site-specific documentation required.
Skills and Experience
- Certificate III Engineering (Mechanical) Diesel Fitter or Mobile Plant
- Large excavator/haul truck experience
- Able to mobilise to remote and interstate locations and work under challenging conditions
- Liebherr mining equipment experience
- High Risk Licence LF & DG & EWP
- Working at Heights certificate
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Liesl Jane Carlse at: [email protected].
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.