Field Service TechnicianSydney | Job ID 26961
- Job ID 26961
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the company
Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Are you ready to join the family?
About the role
Due to an increase in work and with future driving the need to expand our workforce, the Mobile Crane Division currently has a vacancy for an experienced, skilled and motivated Mobile Crane Technician. In this role you will responsible for field service work to existing and new clients across Sydney and surrounding areas and across New South Wales. Salary range between AUD$90,000 and AUD$95,000 per annum.
- Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical diagnosis on Mobile and Crawler Cranes
- Preventative maintenance, major and minor services
- Component examination using specialist tools and equipment
- Maintenance and component replacements
- Complete detailed service reporting and manufacturers documentation
- Expand and maintain customer relationships in the field
- Maintain the professional profile and high standards of the company
- Undertake training as required to gain new skills.
Skills & experience
- A trade qualification in a relevant field
- Experience with mobile cranes
- A good knowledge of electronic, hydraulic and mechanical systems, theory and practical.
- Possess a strong work ethic with the ability to work independently
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively with customers, supervisors and colleagues
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Willingness to work overtime/on call when required
Our employees love working as part of a team / family to achieve the highest quality in everything we do whilst we accept responsibility as we aim to maintain our consistency and trustworthiness for years to come. Our independence enables us to make decisions rapidly and autonomously.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace
- Corporate Health Insurance | Novated Lease | Travel Club
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
- Technical Training programs and opportunities to ensure your continued growth
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Applications close COB 18th March 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.