Reverse Logistics CoordinatorNewport News, VA | Job ID 18185
- Job ID 18185
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr Mining Equipment Newport News Co.
- Area of employment Production planning and control
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 9/24/19
The Reverse Logistics Coordinator (Parts) manages customer service activities related to the reverse logistics and reinsertion programs for OHT Parts on a local and worldwide level.
- Coordinates reinsertion planning for surplus material.
- Coordinates reverse logistics between affiliates, customers and factory.
- Analyses costs (material, freight, wastage etc.…) and creates reports for management.
- Coordinates with internal departments (QA, Receiving and Purchasing).
- Creates and manages sub contract orders where applicable.
- Plans the date sensitive return and sale of items directly between affiliates or via the factory.
Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University and two (2) years related experience and/or training; or a Technical degree from an accredited institution in a related field and at least four (4) or more years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Base knowledge of Customs regulations and procedures.
- Knowledge of BaaN or equivalent ERP.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook; Database software; Inventory software; Manufacturing software; Order processing systems;
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to apply concepts of planning,
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Travel to customer or supplier sites either nationally and internationally up to 20% of the time.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license and passport.