Service & Sales AdministratorPerth | Job ID 15762
- Job ID 15762
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr-Earthmoving is seeking an experienced, professional and customer focussed Service & Sales Administrator to be based at our Perth branch located in Redcliffe. Reporting to the Service Supervisor and working closely with our Service Administrator, this role is responsible for providing administration support and assistance for sales, parts and service processes. You will be a customer orientated person with strong communication skills, great attention to detail and a desire to drive high quality standards.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Working with customers and technicians to schedule workshop and field servicing;
- Organizing travel for Technicians, Sales Representatives and Supervisors
- Producing invoices for Service and Sales customers
- Timesheet administration; vehicle administration, monitoring work in progress (WIP)
- Preparing quotations for service work; obtaining quotations for attachments and equipment preparation jobs and managing sales process
- Purchasing and Accounts Payable duties for the branch.
The key for success in this role will be your previous experience working in a service department, coupled with proven administration experience. Exposure to purchasing management and/or warranty will be highly advantageous.
An attractive salary package with excellent employee benefits including 10% superannuation, on-site car parking is on offer to the successful applicant.
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Applications Close 7 June 2019
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES PLEASE..