Facilities AdministratorBiggleswade | Job ID 15514
- Job ID 15514
- Division Other
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A temporary vacancy has arisen within our SQE department based in Biggleswade for a Facilities Administrator on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr – Great Britain Ltd by through effective and efficient administration of the facilities department whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
- General administration.
- Set up and maintain the facilities database.
- Set up and maintain the statutory requirement records.
- Reporting monthly status to the SQE manager.
- Answering phones and helping with queries.
- Coordinating contractors in the absence of the facilities manager.
- Issuing keys/passes to contractors/visitors.
- Raising purchase orders and keeping account of departmental spend.
- Department diary management.
- Keep filing up to date.
- Assisting with the weekly testing of the fire alarm system.
- Deputise for the Facilities Manager & SQE Administrator as required.
- Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Experience in a similar role within facilities management
- Team player
- Good communicator at all levels
- Flexible approach to work
- Good organisational skills
- Good telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Good IT skills
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.