Parts & Warehouse CoordinatorAuckland | Job ID 15208
- Job ID 15208
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country New Zealand
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr-New Zealand currently has a position vacant for a motivated Parts & Warehouse Coordinator based at our Auckland branch located in East Tamaki, reporting directly to the National Parts Manager (Mobile Cranes). This unique position combines the best of a Parts Interpreter role with that of a Warehouse Coordinator, no day is every the same!
- Interpreting of spare parts.
- General warehouse coordination inc. picking, packing and dispatching orders.
- Processing and controlling parts movements for Service and Sales jobs.
- Receipting, unpacking, checking and storing of parts
- Stock take and cycle count procedures and location reports.
- Quality control of inventory including inspection and maintenance
- Answer queries relating to parts and availability
- Identify and placement of spare parts orders to factory and other suppliers
- Provide spare part product information to customers and processing of customer sales orders
- Accurate manifest creation of domestic manifests between branches.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- General store and housekeeping duties
- Current Forklift and Drivers’ License
- Experience in a similar industry is required (I.e. Mobile Cranes, Trucking, Heavy Machinery)
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Customer focused.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound prioritization skills
- Intermediate computer skills.
A relevant qualification in Spare Parts and/or Warehousing will be advantageous. Experience in a similar position where you have a good understanding of parts interpretation and the successful operation of a supply chain environment is highly desirable.
Liebherr-New Zealand provides its employees with a range of excellent benefits including, but not limited to, attractive salary, OEM training in Australia and travel opportunities.
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please apply via the link below.
Applications Close 5 May 2019
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES PLEASE