After Sales AdministratorBiggleswade | Job ID 14934
- Job ID 14934
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our LWE department based in Biggleswade for an After Sales Administrator. The role, reporting to the General Manager, contributes to the success of the Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd by delivering an excellent administrative support service to senior management of the department and execution of administrative support to the department’s after-sales operation whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
- Arrange travel for departmental and Liebherr Group staff both in country and overseas, including hotels, flights, car hire, taxis, parking and other specific arrangements as needed from time to time.
- Reconciliation of invoices against bookings (e.g. travel, hotels etc).
- The preparing and distribution of customer letters as required both by LWE and LGB and the associated record keeping, electronic filing, receipt confirmations and back-reporting to LWE.
- Develop and maintain the customer database.
- The management of the ordering, storing and allocation of corporate work wear for the LWE mobile and crawler department and other departments.
- Manage the department’s manual attendance forms and holiday authorisations
- Manage the department’s whole training records on the training history matrix, electronically and manually filing copies of all training certificates.
- Preparing letters to all participants who are planned to receive external training (LWE primarily but also other training providers) at the beginning of the year, advising of courses and dates.
- Manage the issuing, retrieval and updating with inserts of all of the department’s controlled safety folders.
- Arrange and organise company supported social events.
- Participate with departmental supported activities off and on site, e.g. apprentice promotions and charity supported activities that promote the company and industry.
- Booking and organising health and safety tests for engineers who require them to support their industry recognised accreditations (e.g.CSCS).
- Arranging for small tool calibrations according to diary dates and the associated records.
- Recording and filing of all certificates relating to engineers lifting equipment.
- Recording of all tools and equipment issued to engineers.
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Ability to use own initiative and be self-motivated
- Be a team player through being willing and able to work closely with others.
What we are offering
- The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer .
- Secure and progressive work environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Training and personal development