Boilermaker / Welder - PerthPerth | Job ID 14841
- Job ID 14841
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr Perth is currently seeking a Trade Qualified Boilermaker and First Class Welder with specific skills and experience fabricating and welding high tensile steel plate for mining applications. Reporting directly to the Fabrication Supervisor you will undertake fabrication and repair of Liebherr equipment, both in the workshop and in the field.
- Welding with TIG, MIG & (Flux Core)
- Preheating materials
- Chamfering heavy plate
- Grinding and buffing steel
- Arc air gouging
- Follow specific operating procedures
- Working to drawings
- Carry out checks on equipment as required
- Current Drivers Licence
- Trade Qualification - Engineering Fabrication (Boilermaker)
- Demonstrated ability in welding, weld testing, plate butt weld positional
- Ability to work in confined space
- Pass BHP & FMG onsite requirements
- High Risk Forklift licence (LF)
- Scissor lift (EWP)
We provide OEM, and local in-house training on the range of machines available as well as renewing of certifications and upskilling. Corporate medical membership, discounted tooling, provisions of tooling insurance, discounts with a number of business partners and all uniforms and PPE will also be offered.
If you are attracted to the idea of working on word class mining equipment, being part of a team that prides itself on its culture and supportive atmosphere and you are looking to build a successful and diverse career in a global company then this role is suited to you.
Liesl CarlseHR Advisor
Applications close 12th of April 2019
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES PLEASE