Customer Service Manager - RefrigerationBiggleswade | Job ID 14649
- Job ID 14649
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Management positions
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Refrigeration department based in Biggleswade for a Customer Service Manager. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr – Great Britain Ltd by managing all customer service functions to ensure that all customers receive service levels that match the expectations of the Liebherr brand, in an efficient and cost effective manner, ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
- To manage the work load and employees in relation to all aspects of Customer Service ensuring implementation of best practice for the efficient running of department.
- Management of overall team of administrators, technical and sub-contractors
- Leading the third party service network, to ensure good geographic coverage and maximising value for money
- Audit third party service partners and measure performance against contracted KPIs
- Provide escalation point for B2B and B2C customers and manage recording of escalated complaints in accordance with LGB Quality guidelines
- Administration for Service Claims with the factory including monitoring the credits the company receives
- Create Customer Invoices for Cash sales on request
- Ensuring Service calls are raised within the specific time frame on our service agreements and if they are not liaise with the engineer to find out why
- Setting up New engineers onto Service system and maintain areas covered Maintaining the administration for the service package including the data reports for senior management
- Raise credits and adjust stock on return of parts coming back
- Administration for the Worldpay system – including monitoring payments going through are successful and none are duplicated
- Ensure all Lab machines service calls have a final report sent to the retailer to fully explain the fault and repair carried out
- Manage team absences: at hospital/doctors/dentist etc. and days off or leaving early
- Future development - Visiting engineers and Retailers who are having customer service issues
- Monitor and respond to reviews through retailers sites ie J Lewis/ Coop and Which Magazine
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Ability to articulate highly developed customer service skills applied in a working environment of similar complexity
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Able to demonstrate ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment.
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.