Mobile Crane Workshop Technician - Erskine Park, SydneySydney | Job ID 14379
- Job ID 14379
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The Mobile Crane Division is constantly growing and currently has two (2) vacancies for experienced, skilled and motivated Mobile Crane Technician’s to be based at our purpose built facility located in Erskine Park, Sydney. This is a Workshop Service role, which reports to the National Service Manager and is supervised by our Workshop Manager.
- Carry out routine service, maintenance and repairs on all Liebherr mobile and crawler cranes
- Carry out concise and methodical diagnostic’s & troubleshooting of hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems
- Conduct examinations of components using specialist tools and equipment
- Complete detailed service reporting and manufacturers documentation
- Be prepared to work in the field if customer demand requires
- Maintain the professional profile and high standards of the company
- Be willing to learn and engage with the Liebherr Mobile Crane product, including travel for training in Australia and Germany.
- A trade qualification in a relevant field
- Experience with mobile cranes
- A good knowledge of electronic, hydraulic and mechanical systems, theory and practical.
- Possess a strong work ethic with the ability to work independently
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively with customers, supervisors and colleagues
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Willingness to work overtime/on call when required
- Willingness to travel interstate and overseas when required
Experience with the CAN Bus will be highly regarded.
An attractive salary package with excellent employee benefits including, 10% superannuation and international training opportunities is on offer to the successful applicant
If you believe that this role is for you submit your application via the link below.
Oakley AbelaHR Advisor
Applications Close 8 March 2019
No agencies or third parties please.