Site Fitter - Peak Downs - MackayMackay | Job ID 14305
- Job ID 14305
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Due to internal movement Liebherr Mackay are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Site Fitter to be based on a 7 on 7 off day shift roster at Peak Downs Mine Site.
This role is an exciting opportunity for the ongoing maintenance of a number of Liebherr T282C Electric Drive Trucks on site. We are looking to appoint a responsible and proactive employee who is capable of working independently.
- Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical diagnosis and repairing of faults on all site machines
- Carry out all required major and minor services to site machines as directed
- Carry out maintenance and component replacements in all areas relative to site responsibilities
- Accurate completion of documentation including timesheets, maintenance repairs and any site specific documentation required
- Are Trade Qualified
- Have experience with heavy machinery, specifically Liebherr T282C Electric Drive Trucks
- Demonstrated diagnostics and fault finding knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop relationships, build trust and expertise
- Motivated, hands on and eager to leverage with Liebherr brand and lead the way as best in class
Liebherr will provide a transport option from Mackay to Camp / Peak Downs Mine Site at no cost to the employee.
In return Liebherr-Australia provides its employees with a great range of benefits, supportive team and management along with the opportunity to become an integral part of a high performing OEM.
Please submit your application for this role via link below
Applications Close: Friday 1st March 2019
No third parties or agencies please