Parts Interpreter - East Tamaki, AucklandAuckland | Job ID 14221
- Job ID 14221
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country New Zealand
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr-New Zealand currently has a position vacant for a motivated, mechanically minded and experienced Parts Interpreter to be based at our Auckland branch located in East Tamaki. Reporting to the Parts Manager, the Parts Interpreter will be part of a team of three (3) servicing clients throughout the North and South islands.
- Provide high level and skilled parts interpretation to customers, internal and external
- Providing Professional Technical and Product support to our valued customers
- Working in conjunction with customers and other departments to maximise Parts Sales opportunities
- Processing and controlling parts movements for Service and Customer Sales
- Understanding and monitoring effective parts processes including stock control and inventory
- Providing courteous & timely customer service to internal & external customers at all times
Applications are sought from candidates with the following attributes:
- Prior experience and expertise in the Earthmoving and Equipment or similar parts industry
- Extensive knowledge of machines and components with a mechanical aptitude
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer focused
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively focus on primary objectives in a changing environment & to plan, schedule & prioritise workload
- Intermediate computer skills
A competitive salary package including but not limited to; interstate/international travel opportunities, development and training.
This role is perfect for applicants who have previous Parts Interpreting experience who wish to be part of a global OEM or have worked in Earthmoving - Heavy Equipment and wish to make a move ‘off the tools’.
If you’re looking for the next step in your career and want to use your skills and knowledge to prove to level service and solution to our customers, then a job in our parts department is for you!
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please apply via the link below.
Applications Close 1 March 2019
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES PLEASE.