Field Service Technician - Haul TrucksElko, NV | Job ID 13138
- Job ID 13138
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The Service Technician position is responsible for maintaining, repairing, and troubleshooting trucks and products.
- Correctly diagnos failed components and troubleshoots and repairs mechanical and electrical systems.
- Completes and submits required service and field modification reports.
- Collects and reports system download information.
- Participates in the rebuild of selected components.
- Effective interface with customers.
- Works closely with warehouse personnel to ensure all parts are correctly recorded.
- Accesses and updates the computerized maintenance program.
- Ability to be a Lead Service Technician and assist the Supervisor as needed.
- Promotes a safe work environment by ensuring the group and self follow established safety procedures including MSHA & OSHA regulations
- Handles and properly disposes of hazardous wastes, such as oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, auto parts cleaner and similar material.
- Understands and complies with quality assurance requirements.
- Trains Service Personnel
- Ability to acquire and maintain Mine Foreman’s certificate, as required
- Ability to acquire and maintain MSHA Electrical Certification, as require
- Demonstrate proficiency in trouble shooting, repairing or performance of High Voltage Drive System
- Demonstrate proficiency in trouble shooting, repairing or performance of Programming of PLC’s
- Ability to maintain Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA) certification.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule required to meet shift schedules.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. We hire as soon as possible.