Financial Reporting AnalystBiggleswade | Job ID 12764
- Job ID 12764
- Division Other
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Accounting / Finance / Controlling
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within Liebherr Rentals based in Biggleswade for a Financial Reporting Analyst. The role reporting to the Financial Controller, LGB contributes to the success and profitability of the Liebherr-Rentals Ltd by producing accurate monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual financial reports. Provides ongoing monitoring and controlling of actual costs against budgets whilst ensuring that all financial practices are within the framework for regulatory compliance and delivers outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
- Assist the Financial Controller with treasury, corporate tax, VAT and all Liebherr International and statutory reporting.
- Ensure that actual vs. budgets are monitored and controlled.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are recorded in line with Liebherr International policy and IFRS.
- Provide support to the operational teams with Profit and Loss analysis (KER reporting).
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts accurately on a monthly basis.
- Production of monthly, quarterly and annual management reports.
- Assist with the internal and external audit process.
- Assist the Financial Controller with the management of the company fleet.
- Assist with Fixed Asset management.
- To provide assistance and support to other Liebherr-Rental accounts and administration employees.
- To provide assistance to the operational divisions of the business.
- Develop relationships within Liebherr-Rentals Ltd to assist with the profitability of the business
- Maintains a reputable reputation by ensuring that all financial matters are legally compliant.
- Supports other employees in the business to ensure that Liebherr-Rentals achieves its targets.
- Provide management information to facilitate informed business decisions
- Alert senior management to any issues / errors discovered in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Able to demonstrate ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment.
- Experienced with accounting software.
- Ability to use excel at intermediate to high level (to include look ups and pivot tables).
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role
What we are offering
- The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer .
- Secure and progressive work environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Training and personal development