Web Developer (m/f/d) - Consumer ProductsKirchdorf / Oberopfingen | Job ID 11629
- Job ID 11629
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Hausgeräte GmbH
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Germany
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Enthusiastic HTML and Javscript development
- Visualize cool stuff
- Beeing an agile team member
- Building prototypes
- Develop for production
- Beeing a quality hero by creating automated tests
- Bachelor / Master Computer Science, Engineering
- Strong experience with UI frameworks like vue.js, angular.js, react.js, ..
- Experience with node.js, npm, and build tools
- Experience with continuous integration
- Experience with agile practices like Clean Code, Peer Review and Pair Programming
- Ability to speak, understand and write German and English fluently
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.
Please only apply online.