Heavy Equipment Parts & Service Administrator - 12 Month ContractSudbury, ON | Job ID 58447
- Job ID 58447
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As the newest Parts & Service Administrator you wil support all aspects of the administration of the parts and service functions. Including the creation of work orders, time entry, vendor invoice processing, service report entry and creating timely customer invoices. This position is responsible for performing an array of parts and warehouse functions including managing parts inventory and stock in the warehouse, accepting and processing incoming stock and materials, and picking and filling orders from stock as required.
**This is a full-time 12 month contract with potential to permanent employment**
- Prepare purchase orders and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment
- Assist with the administration of supplier contracts
- Work order management including opening and closing of work orders in an accurate manner as per company policies and KPIs
- Issue Proforma and final invoices to customers and request purchase orders
- Prepare regular reports to provide to service management
- Assist with warranty claims administration
- Stock handling, parts identification and cataloguing parts and assemblies
- Order, receive, inspect and sort stock purchase orders from factories and distributors depending on business area
- Input parts and order parts for processing work orders and conduct parts searches to determine availability
- Create daily status updates of all open work and schedule updates
- Assist technicians with parts ordering for their assigned jobs
- Produce quotes for customers for repairs and maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
- High school completion required
- 3+ years administrative experience, strongly preferred in construction, industrial or heavy equipment environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Customer focused with strong communication skills
- Experienced with basic Microsoft Suite/basic computer skills required
Liebherr Canada Ltd. is committed to provide a diverse, inclusive, safe and dignified work environment for all employees, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or any other aspect of their identity.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Gauss at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.