HR OfficerSydney | Job ID 39062
- Job ID 39062
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the role
We are seeking a passionate and energetic individual who is committed to providing effective professional service for a newly created HR Officer role. This role will suit someone who is looking to grow and expand their HR career as this varied role will see you involved in a wide range of Human Resources activities
- Execute end to end recruitment activities including: Advertising, sourcing, screening, interviewing and pre-employment checks
- Create and maintain talent pool
- Support onboarding process for new employees
- Provide advice and guidance to employees and managers on HR policy and procedure
- Assist HR Advisor with employee relation issues
- Produce and maintain HR related documents and reports
- Work with the broader team and contribute to the development and implementation HR initiatives, policies and practices
Skills and Experience
- 2 + years’ experience in a HR Admin/ Officer or equivalent role
- Diploma or equivalent in Human Resources preferred
- Experience with end-to-end recruitment process
- Initiative and self-drive with problem solving skills
- Approachable and collaborative team player
- Passion for learning new things with high attention to detail
How to Apply
Please apply via the "Apply Now" link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application. No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Lee Davidsen at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.