Technical Advisor, Commercial AppliancesHialeah Gardens, FL | Job ID 30862
- Job ID 30862
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Provides technical support to service providers, service agents, dealers, and end-users.
- Assists service and spare parts staff with parts related questions.
- Acts as the liaison to the factories regarding service-related matters.
- Travels to customer locations to provide the highest-level of technical support when required.
- Provides support to dealers on installation inquiries and service documentation to service providers.
- Documents support inquiries and customer complaints via internal Liebherr quality systems.
- Reads parts manuals and interprets schematics for internal and external customers.
- Analyzes problems and proposes/implements detailed technical solutions.
- Analyzes and defines requirements to provide products and spare parts data to service providers.
- Assists with factory authorized training on service, spare parts and parts catalogue software.
- Controls and approves monthly service and spare parts invoices from service providers.
- Assures that spare parts and accessories are available in coordination with spare parts responsible, possibly consults with factories in the event of back orders, and communicates with providers.
- Monitors inventory and periodically assist in inspecting spare parts warehouse.
- Cooperate and work together with colleagues in other departments on site and at factories overseas such as product management, quality assurance, regulatory, marketing, administration, and logistics.
- Closely work with sales department and service providers and conduct technical product training related to installation and after-sales
- Promotes a safe work environment by ensuring individuals follow established safety procedures
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or combination of education and experience, and at least 5+ years of experience with commercial refrigeration and appliances. Understanding of IoT devices and connected devices highly desired but not required. Spanish and/or German language skills desirable.
- Travel domestically and internationally 25% of the time.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license and passport.
- Ability to diagnose electronic and electrical systems and to read, interpret and utilize technical publications and service manuals.
- Demonstrated technical domestic and/or commercial refrigeration or appliance knowledge.
- Builds rapport with a variety of people and develops alliances to work together toward common goals.
- Listens to all points of view and negotiates compromise.
- Must have good command of the English language, oral and written. Presents information professionally with poise and confidence in front of an audience.
- Breaks down problems and issues into components and analyzes the costs, benefits, opportunities and risks associated with each alternative solution.
- Meets standards of productivity as defined for the level and position.
- Demonstrates concern for the accuracy and quality of work, and takes steps to correct mistakes and improve the overall product.
- Keeps manager, and if appropriate, others informed of progress and obstacles in a proactive manner.
- Able to take on a variety of different tasks and roles within the organization.
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook).
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. We hire as soon as possible.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Ryan Wood at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.