Field Service TechnicianSydney | Job ID 25229
- Job ID 25229
- Division Crawler Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the role
Liebherr Crawler Crane & Deep Foundation Division is seeking an experienced, motivated and passionate applicant for the role Field Service Technician to be based from our Facility in Erskine Park or Dandenong VIC. Reporting to the Service Manager this role is responsible for Field Service works throughout metropolitan Sydney, Regional NSW, Australia & New Zealand.
- Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic fault diagnosis
- Major and minor services
- Maintenance and component replacements
- Component rebuilding to a set standard
- Expand and maintain customer relationships in the field
- Complete detailed service reporting and manufacturers documentation
Skills & experience
- Trade qualifications in the area and not limited to, Auto Electrics, Mechanic, or industrial electronics.
- Willingness to travel interstate and overseas as required
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites and work over-time as required
- Good knowledge of electronic, hydraulic and mechanical systems
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently
- Excellent diagnostic and computer skills
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
- Be able to work as part of a team and customer focused
- Previous experience working on Liebherr Crawler Cranes and related equipment is preferred
Our employees love working as part of a team / family to achieve the highest quality in everything we do whilst we accept responsibility as we aim to maintain our consistency and trustworthiness for years to come. Our independence enables us to make decisions rapidly and autonomously.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sit at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace
- Corporate Health Insurance | Novated Lease | Travel Club
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Applications close COB 25 September 2020
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date.
Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please