Customer Service and Parts AdministratorBiggleswade | Job ID 19572
- Job ID 19572
- Division Maritime Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Maritime Crane department in Biggleswade for a Customer Service and Parts Administrator. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd by ensuring maximum commercial recovery from service engineers’ times. To participate in minimising the work-in-progress stock levels. Ensuring effective procurement and sales of machine parts along with maintaining and developing administrative procedures whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
- Participating in taking calls from customers, liaising with service engineers, all members of the MCC sales and after-sales team and all other company personnel as appropriate.
- Promote and prepare parts / service quotations and orders
- Enters new parts details onto the system to provide information and pricing to enable effective ordering
- Effectively operates the LIKV and My Liebherr systems to identify spare part.
- Collating information sufficient to support an internal or external invoice.
- The construction of internal and external invoices using all relevant supplied information.
- Filing and organising documentation in a manner that facilitates easy retrieval and also in accordance with the company systems.
- Inputting engineers’ times to build up the cost bases for invoices and for payroll purposes.
- Perform and communicate in a manner that builds on the strength of the After-Sales team, Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd, the Group and customers.
- Raises warranty orders, sales orders, work orders, purchase requests and invoices both internally and to customers.
- Processing warranty claims and ensures that returned warranty parts are sent back to the relevant factory with correct documentation
- Manage the acceptability or validity of a warranty component or claim at any stage in the process
- Undertake some or all of the duties of other personnel in the abence of the latter as may be required from time to time.
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Ideally have experience in the construction plant or transport industry, possibly in a parts, warranty or service environment.
- To be a good, effective communicator verbally and by email at all levels
- Have a strong customer service ethic with a positive and pro-active approach
- Be a team player through being willing and able to work closely with others, be they company or customer personnel and promote good relationship and collaboration
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, a secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.